Graduate Nurse Opportunities - Munson Medical Center (Traverse City)
Location: Traverse City
Req ID: 57736
Graduate Nurse – Munson Medical Center (Traverse City)
Graduate nurses will perform RN activities under the direction, supervision and delegation of a Registered Nurse. They will work collaboratively with their RN preceptor for the assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing and patient care.
At Munson Medical Center, we recognize the combined value of your education and on-the-job training, and we provide you with a safe, supervised environment that allows you to put your schoolwork to work caring for patients and sharpening your time management, prioritization and critical thinking skills now.
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Graduate Nurse at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Our nurses work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- We employ more than 1,000 nurses who practice in nearly every acute-care specialty. Our nurses are respected clinical experts and valued partners in care. They are recognized as mentors, educators and strong health care advocates. Professional nursing practice is emphasized and nurses participate in clinical decision-making and improve the quality of their work life.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development. We offer a Nurse Residency Program, Critical Care Residency, Perioperative Residency thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Upon licensure, graduate nurses will become RNs at Munson Medical Center.
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City is an official “Coast Guard City” and sits at the base of twin bays. We have award-winning schools, a community college, year-round recreation, as well as vibrant cultural and social opportunities often found in much larger cities.
Whether you’re ready to apply now or want to ask some additional questions, click the “Apply” button and complete a short form. One of our RN recruiters will contact you to talk more about your interest and becoming part of the Munson Healthcare team.