Radiologic Technologist Early Hire Program
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): PRN
Shift: Rotating shift
Req ID: 57765
What is the Radiology Technologist Early Hire Program?
Munson Medical Center in Traverse City is seeking to pre-hire the finest radiologic technologist graduates! Upon committing to a job at Munson Medical Center you will receive $7500, before you even begin your new career! Once you graduate you may choose to practice immediately as a Radiologic Technologist and once you have passed your boards, you will receive an additional $2,500.
What are the requirements of the program?
All radiology students who will be graduating in 2023 and 2024 are eligible to apply for the program. Once you apply:
- Applications will be screened and interviews offered to selected students.
- Once selected for a position, you will receive an offer and an agreement, specifying a two-year work commitment. Awards are made after acceptance and signing of the agreement. Use of the funds is at the discretion of the student and no accounting for use is required.
- Award recipients are placed into full time positions with full employee benefits. These positions begin after graduation.
Why choose Munson Healthcare?
- Our technologists work in positive and supportive environments built on our organizational values
- We have opportunities in outpatient, clinic and hospital settings
- Rad techs are an important part of providing safe, high-quality care to patients throughout northern Michigan
- Play a critical role in patient care settings such as the Emergency and OR departments
Looking for career growth? We have opportunities to train in different modalities such as:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)