Anesthesia & Operating Room Assistant - Cross Trained Opportunity - Traverse City, MI
Location: Traverse City
Req ID: 57798
As northern Michigan's largest healthcare system, we are deeply connected to the communities we serve and committed to caring for our families, friends and neighbors.
When you join Munson Healthcare, you’ll find a supportive work environment that is focused on continuously improving. This is a place where you can learn and grow, and your career can flex with your life. And when you step out of work, you'll find things to do in every season--from freshwater beaches and outdoor recreation to unique restaurants and world-class wineries.
Are you ready to improve your life and join the team that improves lives in our communities every day?
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
High-quality healthcare is built on a team of people committed to clinical care and behind-the-scenes services. Whether you sanitize medical equipment, deliver meals, clean patient rooms, help patients with daily care, or transport patients throughout the hospital, you’re a critical part of our Healthcare Team and caring for people when they need it most.
- Make a Difference: All employees of Munson Healthcare make a difference in patients' lives every day, directly or indirectly
- Safe Environment: Munson Healthcare is a safe place to work and to receive care.
- Opportunities for Career Growth: We offer so many opportunities for growth and development that you'll be starting more than a job with us. You'll be starting your new career!
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Sign On Bonus
- Bereavement pay
- Competitive starting salaries
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- Financial planning
- Full medical, dental, and optical insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flex spending account
- Legal plan
- Life insurance for employee and family
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Click here for details about Munson Healthcare benefits!
You Will Learn How To:
- Safely transport surgical patients to and from the operating room
- Clean the OR Suites and equipment
- Assist with positioning and prepping patients
- Supply anesthesia equipment and non-narcotic drugs to the individual OR Suites and Maternity
- Maintain anesthesia equipment needed for patient care within the surgical suite and Pre-Anesthesia Care Area
- Stock non-controlled medications in multiple locations in the OR at the request of licensed personnel
- Deliver non-controlled medications to the OR Suite/Pre-Op Holding at the request of licensed personnel
WHAT YOU NEED
- High School Diploma/GED
- BCLS required or be obtained within 6 months of hire
Questions? Text - 231-272-5578