Location: Indian River
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57595
We improve lives, join our team!
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm
Call: No call
Join a family practice in Indian River, Michigan that is in need of a Same Day Clinic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. The Same Day clinic is responsible for seeing any acute type visits for patients. This will be in addition to other types of office visits. The Same Day clinic provider will have a 1:1 MA. The clinic has a Phlebotomy staff that draw patients Mon- Thursday 8am-5pm, hours will be changing to Monday- Friday 8am-4pm starting in December.
The Same Day Clinic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will deliver high quality care to patients of all ages. Looking for a provider that will work 4-5 days per week with one Saturday a month.
ABOUT THE MUNSON PHYSICIAN NETWORK
Physicians & Advance Practice Providers Employed by or under a Professional Services Agreement with an MHC entity.
NOTE: Does not include independent members of the medical staff
· 550+ Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
· >65 Practice Sites
· Primary and Specialty Care
· Inpatient and Ambulatory Care
· $120M Net Revenue Annually
· Area of Continued Strategic Growth for MHC
Munson Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
· Competitive compensation and full benefits
· 401(k) matching
· Continuing education credits
· Health and dental insurance
· Malpractice insurance
· Generous paid time off, holidays and flexible scheduling
· Our employees receive special discounts on a wide range of products and services
· Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
· Student loan forgiveness program eligible
· Relocation assistance
· Savings & retirement plans, disability insurance, identify theft protection and even home and auto insurance
Education / Training:
· New grads welcome to apply!
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
· BCLS Certified
· Candidate must apply for and be granted applicable clinical privileges through MHC’s credentialing processes before rendering services
· Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to make quality, independent medical decisions.
· Time management and organizational skills.
ABOUT MUNSON HEALTHCARE
Munson Healthcare is northern Michigan’s largest and leading healthcare system. Based in northern Michigan, our team of medical experts, award-winning hospitals, and related organizations serve people in 30 counties. Munson Healthcare is comprised of regional referral center Munson Medical Center (Traverse City) and 7 community hospitals: Cadillac Hospital (Cadillac), Charlevoix Hospital (Charlevoix), Grayling Hospital (Grayling), Kalkaska Memorial Health Center (Kalkaska), Manistee Hospital (Manistee), Otsego Memorial Hospital (Gaylord), and Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital (Frankfort). Across the system there are 694 licensed acute care beds and 212 licensed long-term care beds. Most of the region’s 540,000 residents can receive comprehensive quality care in or near their local community with access to sophisticated diagnostic technology such as 3D tomography, advanced cancer and heart treatments, and the latest robotic technology, stereotactic radiosurgery, and non-invasive surgical procedures.
As a non-profit healthcare system, Munson Healthcare provides more than $60 million annually in:
Home to over 90 inland lakes and situated near scenic forests, trails, and golf courses, Gaylord naturally cultivates great work-life balance. Warm summers and snowy winters make Gaylord a year-round playground with recreational opportunities in all 4 seasons. With its neighborly small-town ambiance, Gaylord is an ideal place to both live and raise a family. Gaylord boasts good public and private schools, affordable housing, and plenty of shopping and restaurants. This lively community hosts many fun festivals and events, including the Wings Over Northern Michigan Air Show and the time-honored Gaylord Alpenfest.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer