Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57853
We improve lives, join our team!
Full-time Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Seeking an experienced NP or PA to join our Behavioral Health team in our Partial Hospital Program. This position also includes some outpatient work at our Behavioral Health Clinic.
Munson Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
· Competitive compensation and full benefits
· 401(k) matching
· Continuing education credits
· Health and dental insurance
· Malpractice insurance
· Generous paid time off, holidays and flexible scheduling
· Our employees receive special discounts on a wide range of products and services
· Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
· Student loan repayment eligible
· Relocation assistance
· Savings & retirement plans, disability insurance, identify theft protection and even home and auto insurance
Education / Training:
· Minimum of 3+ years experience in Behavioral Health
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
· Candidate must apply for and be granted applicable clinical privileges through MHC’s credentialing processes before rendering services
· Good judgment and problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to make quality, independent medical decisions.
· Time management and organizational skills.
ABOUT MUNSON HEALTHCARE
Munson Healthcare is northern Michigan’s largest and leading healthcare system. Our team of medical experts, award-winning hospitals, and related organizations serve people in 30 counties. Munson Healthcare is comprised of regional referral center Munson Medical Center (Traverse City) and 7 community hospitals: Cadillac Hospital (Cadillac), Charlevoix Hospital (Charlevoix), Grayling Hospital (Grayling), Kalkaska Memorial Health Center (Kalkaska), Manistee Hospital (Manistee), Otsego Memorial Hospital (Gaylord), and Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital (Frankfort). Across the system there are 694 licensed acute care beds and 212 licensed long-term care beds. Most of the region’s 540,000 residents can receive comprehensive quality care in or near their local community with access to sophisticated diagnostic technology such as 3D tomography, advanced cancer and heart treatments, and the latest robotic technology, stereotactic radiosurgery, and non-invasive surgical procedures.
As a non-profit healthcare system, Munson Healthcare provides more than $60 million annually in:
After a great day at work, nature’s playground is waiting for you right outside the door. Located near the 45th parallel, Traverse City is an official “Coast Guard City” and sits at the base of twin bays – West Grand Traverse Bay and East Grand Traverse Bay. It has award-winning schools, a community college, and a busy airport with daily service to major cities. Traverse City is a thriving community offering unequaled year-round recreation, as well as vibrant cultural and social opportunities often found in much larger cities. Traverse City is one of America’s “must see” places for family vacations, fine arts, local craft beer and wine, farm-to-table food, fun festivals (including the National Cherry Festival), sailing, golf, hiking, skiing, fishing, and miles of pristine freshwater shoreline.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer