Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist - Munson Medical Center
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57861
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Speech Pathologist at Munson Healthcare in our Acute Care and Inpatient Rehab department?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Work in a positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development, including thousands of educational offerings, leadership development and tuition reimbursement.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Masters Degree in Speech/Language Pathology
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech/Language Pathology
- State of Michigan Speech/Language Pathology Licensure
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts