This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57849
Munson Healthcare has the most comprehensive home health program in Northern Michigan. We have built our reputation for excellence by providing kind, attentive, and respectful in-home care for more than 50 years. We are looking for team members who will continue our tradition of providing kind and respectful care for our patients in their homes.
Why choose to work with Munson Home Care?
· Make a difference every day by supporting Munson Home Health programs to ensure excellent service to its customers and staff.
· Our Home Care team work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
· Work for a leading healthcare system with opportunities for ongoing growth and development
· High school graduate with additional experience in an administrative role
· Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
· Strong data entry skills with minimal errors
· Maintains all department files in an accurate and timely manner
· Responsible for the safety and confidentiality of all the records.
· Enters and updates patient data
· Contacts staff with patient information, messages or changes in status
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
· Competitive salaries
· Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
· Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
· Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
· Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts