Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57898
Behavioral Health Therapist
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
· We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
· After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Behavioral Health Therapist at Munson Healthcare?
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
· Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
· Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
· Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
· Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
· Master’s degree from a social work, psychology, and/or counseling accredited program. Michigan license to provide behavioral health counseling that may be a LMSW, LPC, or LLP.
· With manager approval, Limited Licensed individuals may be considered. Preferred work experience of 3 years or 6000 hours of counseling and/or related experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in behavioral health assessment and treatment of substance use disorder, mental health, and co-occurring disorder interventions and applications with a focus on evidence based practices.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
*Terms and conditions apply