Join Our Munson Healthcare Neurology Team!
Full-time | Monday – Friday | No Call
Munson Healthcare Neurology is a four-physician practice that provides services to patients at several Munson community-based clinics. We are currently seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to assist at Munson’s Cadillac and Manistee locations, providing general neurology consultations and patient care to improve follow-up availability, efficiency, and quality care.
Join a not-for-profit healthcare system and find the right balance between a rewarding career and living in a region that offers a rich blend of adventure, relaxation, and breathtaking natural attractions.
Munson Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Works as a self-directed professional with the ability to make independent judgments, to promote, support and provide neurological care.
- Manages patient care in the outpatient setting, performing comprehensive history and physical examinations and carries out appropriate intervention/procedures as determined by the plan of care.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to communicate, relate, and interact effectively with patients, families, and members of the healthcare team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a busy clinical environment.
- Demonstrates computers skills and willingness to learn necessary health IT applications to promote maximum clinical efficiency.
- Communicates with referring or primary care physicians regarding patient care and treatment.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from clinic patients and provides appropriate medical care and/or counseling.
- Completes appropriate documentation of all evaluations, care and services rendered in the electronic medical record.
- Observes the Munson Healthcare Advance Practice Provider prescriptive authority guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge of current medical trends in ongoing professional development in pertinent medical fields.
Education / Training:
- Master's Degree in Nursing OR a Masters in Physician Assistant studies
- Experienced APP with Neurology experience required.
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- State of Michigan Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant license required
ABOUT THE MUNSON PHYSICIAN NETWORK
Physicians & Advance Practice Providers employed by or under a Professional Services Agreement with an MHC entity.
NOTE: Does not include independent members of the medical staff
- 550+ Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
- >65 Practice Sites
- Primary and Specialty Care
- Inpatient and Ambulatory Care
- $120M Net Revenue Annually
- Area of Continued Strategic Growth for MHC
As a non-profit healthcare system, Munson Healthcare provides more than $60 million annually in:
- Community Education
- Free, discounted and unreimbursed healthcare services
- Healthcare programs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Munson Healthcare grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.