Sr Financial Analyst
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 55874
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why Corporate Finance at Munson Healthcare?
- The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing and monitoring Munson Healthcare financial data to drive long-term financial sustainability and operational success.
- As a Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with executive and operational leaders on the hospital side at Munson Medical Center in Traverse City and all community hospitals within the Health System.
- Be part of a supportive, cross-functional team that embodies our organizational values.
- We have a dynamic work environment that includes many opportunities for growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience, is required.
- Five years internal Munson Healthcare accounting experience or seven years of experience in a similar healthcare or multiple company accounting environment or public accounting firm.
- CMA, CPA, CHFP designation, MBA or qualified candidate preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization. Experience working directly with executive leadership strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to analyze financial transactions and results, interpret meaning of variances and trends, and perform root cause analysis across all operational departments.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
- Work remotely with the ability to be on-site for periodic leadership or team meetings