This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57918
Munson Manistee Medical Group
OB & Family Practice
1293 E Parkdale Ave
Full Time / Days / Monday - Friday
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as an Office Coordinator at Munson Healthcare?
- Make a difference in the community you live it!
- Work with great people! Our clinics are close-knit and supportive teams that encourage each other every day.
- You will work side by side with leaders that mentor and teach new skills for growth and promotional opportunities within the organization.
What requirements we are looking for in you:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Two years in a leadership capacity in a customer service industry.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite Products and computer systems.
- Proficiency in transcription and word processing with excellent grammar, spelling, formatting, and punctuation skills.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and high stress situations that require a high degree of confidentiality.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply