Patient Access Representative - Day/Night Rotating Shift
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 57934
**Eligible for a $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
**Day/Night rotating shift
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Patient Access Representative will greet and direct patients, families to testing and surgical areas in the facility in a courteous and welcoming manner and be highly mobile to assist patients, family and visitors to include transport or arranging transportation as needed. Registration responsibilities include obtaining/verifying all required patient information to enter into the registration system in an expedient manner. The Patient Access Representative will work positively with all levels of staff in completion of job responsibilities.
Why work as a Patient Access Representative at Munson Healthcare?
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development
- Be a part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day
- Our employees work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Associates Degree or 2 years formal education or equivalent experience
- Medical Terminology required or successful completion of medical terminology course in the probationary period. Failure to complete medical terminology will result in termination of employment.
- Two (2) years work experience in customer service, healthcare or business related field.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $3,000
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply