Registered Nurse - Long Term Care - PRN
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): PRN
Shift: Day/Night shift
Req ID: 57953
Registered Nurse (RN) Long Term Care
Find more than your next nursing job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Long Term Care Nurse at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support – our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- At home with a hospital - being located at Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital means physicians, emergency room, and other advanced care are available 24 hours a day. Our in-house nursing teams consist of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurses’ aides who work together to provide coordinated care around the clock.
- Commitment to growth and development – we offer thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Recent/upcoming Graduate nurses and new RNs are accepted!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply