Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day/PM shift
Req ID: 57965
**Eligible for a $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
· We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
· After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
The Cashier-Food Service is responsible for general money handling, cash accountability, and security of cash during the shift. This position is also responsible for general restocking of cafeteria and prep of beverages during shifts as well as stocking vending machines.Proper food handling technique and general sanitation of work area is required for this position.Customer service skills are important as this position interacts with patients, visitors, and staff.
Why work as a Food Service Worker at Munson Healthcare?
· We serve diverse customers, including patient meals and café meals, catering both inside and outside of the facility.
· Our efforts directly impact patient satisfaction and outcomes
· Our employees work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
· Job history with references
· High school graduate or GED equivalent.
· Previous food service experience.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
*Terms and conditions apply