Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57586
JOIN MUNSON HEALTHCARE’S TEAM!
Full-time | Monday – Friday | Outpatient (hybrid – in person and remote work)
Munson Healthcare and the Behavioral Health team are seeking a BE/BC physician to join our team of psychiatrists, advanced practice providers, therapists, nurses, and Recovery Coaches.
Munson Healthcare is northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system, caring for a half million lives. The Outpatient clinic has a robust array of outpatient behavioral health services for mental illness and substance use disorder. Join a not-for-profit healthcare system and find the right balance between a rewarding career with the ability to work completely remote.
Munson Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
· Competitive compensation and full benefits
· 401(k) matching
· Continuing education credits
· Malpractice insurance
· Paid time off
· Enjoy a busy, growing, and quality-focused practice of psychiatry including individual care, collaborative care, and other evidence-based practices.
· Work as an important member of the behavioral health team
· Participate as a member of a vibrant team of psychiatric providers that is growing and serving our system. Help to build that system.
· Competitive compensation package, including signing/relocation bonus.
· Board certified or board eligible physician
· MI license or eligible for medication licensure in the State of Michigan
ABOUT THE MUNSON PHYSICIAN NETWORK
Physicians & Advance Practice Providers employed by or under a Professional Services Agreement with an MHC entity.
NOTE: Does not include independent members of the medical staff
· 550+ Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
· >65 Practice Sites
· Primary and Specialty Care
· Inpatient and Ambulatory Care
· $120M Net Revenue Annually
· Area of Continued Strategic Growth for MHC
ABOUT MUNSON MEDICAL CENTER
Munson Medical Center – the regional referral center for all northern Michigan – has earned a national reputation for top quality care. The 442-bed hospital offers the only verified Level II Trauma Center and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Michigan’s northern lower peninsula, nationally recognized cardiac care provided at the Webber Heart Center, advanced oncology services in the leading-edge Cowell Family Cancer Center, a Primary Stroke Center, heart and cancer research programs, a robust teaching hospital for residents, interns, medical students, and nursing students, and a stellar orthopedics program. Munson Medical Center has served Grand Traverse, Leelanau, and Antrim counties since 1915, with a long history and heritage of keeping patients at the center of all they do.
As a non-profit healthcare system, Munson Healthcare provides more than $60 million annually in:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Munson Healthcare grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.