MRI Technologist - PRN
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): PRN
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 58314
*This is not a full-time position. Per diem or variable hours as needed
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
- Must have passed or is eligible for the examination for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in MRI. Continued employment is provisional and based on completion by the ARRT in MRI within six months.
- Must have passed the examination for the American of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) and remain in good standing.
- Prefer two years’ experience in MRI.
- Maintains BLS certification with biannual renewal.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Desire to be part of a Team
- Passion for Imaging in the Medical field
- The physical stamina and mobility required to operate imaging equipment
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!