Orthopedic Services / D4 - Registered Nurse (RN) & New Grad Opportunities - Traverse City, MI
Location: Traverse City
Req ID: 58530
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS AND EXPERIENCED RNS
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS - 2 YR COMMITMENT
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Do You Encompass These Traits?
· Attention To Detail
Becoming a nurse in our orthopedic department is a fulfilling and demanding career. Members of the orthopedic team have a passion for the skeletal and muscular system. In every ortho setting, RNs have the opportunity to support patients in pain with a variety of conditions, which means, no two days are the same!
If you can envision yourself as an ortho nurse, here's a couple things you should know about what it's like to work on an ortho unit.
- You can and will have a long-term impact in a patients care within a short amount of time.
- Members of the care team must be flexible, demonstrate openness toward diverse lifestyles, and have a passion for helping people.
- You will get to care for patients in all stages of life, which keeps things new and exciting.
- You are helping patients improve the move, feel, and function in their area of concern.
- Be prepared to meet the complex needs of their patients and maintain a calm, caring demeanor in an environment that can at times be unpredictable.
Click here for details about Munson Healthcare benefits!
Required: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan’
Grad Nurses/New RNs Welcome – Let me provide more information about our early hire program!
Text - 231-624-8985