Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Req ID: 58558
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS AND EXPERIENCED RNS
INCOMING NEW GRADS - APPLY! - LETS TALK ABOUT OUR EARLY HIRE PROGRAM!
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS - 2 YR COMMITMENT
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Do You Encompass These Traits?
· Attention To Detail
Becoming a nurse in our orthopedic department is a fulfilling and demanding career that allows you to care for patients in all stages of life. Our orthopedic department gives you the unique opportunity to work alongside the top orthopedic experts in the region. No leading-edge orthopedic team is complete without next-generation technology. For instance, you will have the opportunity to meet ROSA, our robotic surgical assistant!
Members of the care team must be flexible, demonstrate openness toward diverse lifestyles, and have a passion for helping people. They must be prepared to meet the complex needs of their patients and maintain a calm, caring demeanor in an environment that can at times be unpredictable. You will get to witness first-hand the dramatic recovery patients endure, and play a huge part in the healing process.
D4 Orthopedics is a 24-bed inpatient unit – that primarily cares for adults who have undergone total hip, knee, or shoulder replacements. Other patient populations include stable trauma patients, joint revisions, and fractures.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
· Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
· Sign On Bonus
· Bereavement pay
· Competitive starting salaries
· Employee assistance program
· Employee wellness programs
· Financial planning
· Full medical, dental, and optical insurance
· Healthcare and dependent care flex spending account
· Legal plan
· Life insurance for employee and family
· Long-term disability insurance
· Paid holidays and paid time off
· Retirement savings plan
· Tuition reimbursement
Click here for details about Munson Healthcare benefits!
WHAT YOU NEED
· Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan’
· Grad Nurses/New RNs Welcome – Let me provide more information about our early hire program!
Text - 231-272-5578