Sleep Tech Registered - Sleep Disorders Center
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Req ID: 58603
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as Sleep Tech Registered at Munson Healthcare?
- Registered Sleep Tech’s work closely with patients to diagnose and determine therapy for a variety of disorders related to sleep. This includes scoring sleep data and preparing raw date for Physician review.
- As a Sleep Technologist you believe that kindness, sincere listening, and a smile are essential in nurturing exceptional relationships with patients and their families.
- Sleep Technologists will have the opportunity to learn the skills and knowledge necessary to be confident in their role. This includes participating in at least 30 credits of sleep-related continuing education credits (Averaged 10 credits per year over the past 36 months).
- We have the best schedules in healthcare! Schedules are Monday through Friday!
- High school graduate or general educational development (GED)
- Registered by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) OR
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) with some sleep experience preferred OR
- Registered by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET) with some sleep experience preferred
- All are required to achieve BRPT registered status (RPSGT) within the first 18 months of employment. (Date of hire as a registered technologist - 0479)
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply