Radiology X-Ray Tech
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day/PM shift
Req ID: 58629
Schedule: Thursday, Friday, every other Saturday and Sunday 8a-8p
72 hours per pay period
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Radiologic Technologist at Munson Healthcare?
- Our technologists work in positive and supportive environments built on our organizational values
- We have opportunities in outpatient, clinic and hospital settings
- Rad techs are an important part of providing safe, high-quality care to patients throughout northern Michigan
- Play a critical role in patient care settings such as the Emergency and OR departments
Looking to advance your career? We have opportunities to train in different modalities such as:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Must have passed or is eligible for the examination of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiography. Continued employment is provisional based on completion and certification by the ARRT within six months. Registered technologists must be in good standing
- New graduates welcome to apply - Ask about our Early Hire Program!
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Desire to be part of a Team
- Passion for Imaging in the Medical field
- The physical stamina and mobility required to operate imaging equipment
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply