Technical Support Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 58691
**Position is ON-SITE in Traverse City, MI
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2023), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
A Technical Support Analyst works under the general supervision of the IS Manager. This position is responsible for IT equipment implementation and support functions. Assists senior staff and project leaders in the configuration, maintenance and installation of IT equipment. This level is staffed by experienced staff with sufficient educational background and/or experience to qualify them to perform most tasks independently.
Why work as a Technical Support Analyst at Munson Healthcare?
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development
- Be a part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day
- Our employees work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Background in information systems beneficial.
- Has experience in a complex multi-platform IT environment beneficial.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience Bachelor's Degree (or the equivalent in CIS, MIS, IS, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration) with emphasis in information systems; or Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in related field (e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics) with one year related experience beneficial.
- Technical Knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer required.
- Ability to use email, voice mail and IM and related technologies required.
- Intermediate knowledge of the operation and configuration of Microsoft Windows operating systems required.
- Familiarity with the command line interface required.
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills for computer hardware, operating systems, application and desktop issues required.
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills for laser and ink jet printers, label printers, scanners and fax machines required.
- Basic knowledge of downtime operations required.
- Troubleshooting basic network connectively issues required.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts