Patient Care Technician - Full Time - Day/Night Rotate - Manistee, MI
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 58353
As northern Michigan's largest healthcare system, we are deeply connected to the communities we serve and committed to caring for our families, friends and neighbors.
When you join Munson Healthcare, you’ll find a supportive work environment that is focused on continuously improving. This is a place where you can learn and grow, and your career can flex with your life. And when you step out of work, you'll find things to do in every season--from freshwater beaches and outdoor recreation to unique restaurants and world-class wineries.
Are you ready to improve your life and join the team that improves lives in our communities every day?
Start your career at Munson Healthcare!
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- High School Diploma or GED
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply